top of page

I want to change supervisors...



If you currently have an LPC supervisor and want to switch

and work with me, I will submit the Intern Supervisor/Site

Change Request Form to the board office for approval

before we begin supervision.


Also, if you change sites at any time, this form will need to

be submitted again.


Without an approved supervision form on file with the board,

supervised hours may not be counted toward licensure.


The form can be found here.

bottom of page