top of page

I'd like to change supervisors...

If you currently have an LPC supervisor and want to switch and work with me, I must submit the Intern Supervisor/Site Change Request Form into the board office for approval before we begin supervision.


Also, if you change sites at any time, this form will need to be submitted again.  


Without an approved supervision form on file with the board, supervised hours may not be counted toward licensure.


The form can be found here.

© 2013 by Web-Designer

bottom of page