top of page
Corpus Christi LPC Intern Supervision

If you currently have an LPC supervisor and want to switch and work with me, I will

submit the Intern Supervisor/Site Change Request Form to the board office for approval

before we begin supervision.


Also, if you change sites at any time, this form will need to be submitted again.


Without an approved supervision form on file with the board, supervised hours may not be

counted toward licensure.


The form can be found here.

bottom of page