top of page

If you currently have an LPC supervisor and want to switch and work with me, I will submit the Intern Supervisor/Site Change Request Form to the board office for approval before we

begin supervision.


Also, if you change sites at any time, this form

will need to be submitted again.


Without an approved supervision form on file

with the board, supervised hours may not be

counted toward licensure.


The form can be found here.

bottom of page