top of page
El Paso LPC Intern Supervision

If you currently have an LPC supervisor and want to switch

and work with me, I will submit the Intern Supervisor/Site

Change Request Form to the board office for approval before

we begin supervision.


Also, if you change sites at any time, this form will need to be

submitted again.


Without an approved supervision form on file with the board,

supervised hours may not be counted toward licensure.


The form can be found here.

bottom of page