top of page
San Antonio LPC Intern Supervision

If you currently have an LPC supervisor and want to switch and work with me, I will submit

the Intern Supervisor/Site Change Request Form to the board office for approval before

we begin supervision.


Also, if you change sites at any time, this form will need to be submitted again.


Without an approved supervision form on file with the board, supervised hours may not

be counted toward licensure.


The form can be found here.

San Antonio LPC Intern Supervisor

bottom of page